Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What you too?

Received this quote as a sms on my cell and thought to share it.

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'"
-- C.S. Lewis

It's not exactly like the point in Art of Living last day session but still remembered when we are asked to share our life our struggles, frustrations, or vulnerabilities with the conversation partners. Inevitably, the people are paralyzed at first, fearing that their conversation partners will think less of them. But after you start sharing, can't get to stop talking because everyone has had similar experiences or know people who have and they start offering advice, contacts, and understanding.

Its so strange i thought when i read that but then later on thinking of it i can recall a couple of names in my life were we started our friendship with

"What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Keshav said...

Hmm...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Keshav said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, another post!! Kewl :D.. A Good simple onliner about frienship :)
Its sooo fascinating how frienship grows, I mean, I am sure no one does it consciously!!! Thats the whole miracle about friendship!! :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Raju PP said...

cool !!!
now u r legally/ethically/morally eligible for bloggers meet [:p]

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home