Thursday, June 16, 2005

Return of Innocence...

Sometime in the last week while chatting to an old school pal for some reason he told me let people accept u the way u r. That time I thought hmmm this all sounds good to hear but how many around me follow it. Not always but number of times we have to think of the reactions to our actions and have to end up doing something which we never wanted to do.

Today afternoon was listening to “Return of Innocence” n the song always takes me back to my childhood days, full of transparency, when was least bothered about who said what to whom.

But today after listening to the lines…

Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny

Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence


i thought are we going wrong somewhere I mean is it not right to say that for past few birthdays we have not celebrated getting older but have celebrated the change of innocence to ambiguity within us. I wish these beautiful lines will help me to at least get some part of transparency I had in me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The lyrics say, being innocent is being true to yourself, having nothing to hide from yourself. This I feel is independent of how old we are, what things we do. If we can be ourselves, we are innocent and free of ambiguity. Know thyself, even though it will take a lifetime.

All said .. its not easy :-)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes! its very important to be yourself all the time. at least one must try to do that all the time. your actions need not be dictated by people around you. if you are being dictated all the time, then you have problems.

more similar lines

so close no matter how far
could'nt be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

never opened myself this way
life is ours we live it our way
all these words i don't just say
and nothing else matters

trust i seek and i find in you
everyday for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never care for what they say
never care for games they play
never care for what they do
never care for what they know

nothing else matter


BE YOURSELF and enjoy being yourself :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I quote this from the book "ILLUSIONS" from "Richard Bach",
"If your being happy/unhappy depends on what some one else does/doesn't.. Then you have a problem"

Awesome book... do read it..

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
my dearest friend,
you write really very good, i really liked it!
thats a great thought you potrayed..in your blog.

"only one thing for you,
as long as I don't feel failure,
i have the power to rejuvenate myself."
all the best...take care..!

giving the world some thing,
they havent seen it before.

4:52 PM  
Blogger the lost one... said...

Hey hrishi is that you? Nywyas thanx for the wishes.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home