Thursday, April 13, 2006

Am i becoming a HOARDER???

I always believed I’ll never be content with what I have, but will be happy with who I am. My worth is not equal to my bank balance nor does my home, my car and my clothes are, at best, a reflection of who I am. And there is something more to me than my possessions.

But recently dont know how n why a twist of events have brought me to a time when i have started believing the more money u have, the happier u'd be. But again this proved untrue. I never had enough. And the more I had, the more I was afraid to lose.

Learning to live with an open hand is admittedly not an easy task.Its a lifelong process. At the end, if you want a nest egg, saving money makes sense; giving it away does not.

Oh jesus am I becoming a Hoarder?????

5 Comments:

Blogger Keshav said...

Madam Hoarder! What else have you hidden apart from money which you claim not to possess? ;)

Welcome back in blog world! You were hoarding yourself for so long for such a small post??

Not fair!!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look whos back blogging again!!! Nice to see you back :)
Dont worry, you are not alone thinking these things.. me for one, can never come to terms with saving!!!! Then again come to think of it, saving is good, only problem is, I am not just able to do tht :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gone again into wilderness, have we?!?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, Jesus saves. So, probably you should too... (Bows down to all the applause for that wonderful PJ)! :D

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Roulette Secrets said...

Yes it is all a fantasy

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home