Monday, June 20, 2005

MY FIRST MALE – FEMALE RELATIONSHIP…

Hmmm... 3rd Sunday of this month celebrated as fathers day. Earlier having a day to celebrate a relationship was like an attention grabber to me . Today when me n dad for some reason dont get that quality time to spend with eachother i thought let me take this day as an opportunity to tell how special he is.
The one with whom I had my first male-female relationship. Well he was the one who showed me my first reflection as a female. Many things were learned and taught to me through him. I could relax, feel affectionate and safe with certain males around me and the first one to make me feel this was again none other than my dad. As a child if i start writtin about him it will be an unending post.
But today when my parents want me to get admission in the institute called MARRIAGE, my dad again though indirectly has taught me what kind of relationships are healthy, what to look for in a partner, and what to expect of men in relationships.
My mother and father have equally contributed to my development . But somewhere my relationship with dad was more influential. He has helped me a lot in my intellectual and psychosomatic development. My relationship with him has always defined my interpersonal relations.
There r lots of blogs where i have been reading ablout women gurlz but dont remember anywhere reading about men so here i would confess that a man in the role of a father is a tremendous gift in a girl's or should say a woman's life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A very nice tribute to each and every father in this world -:)

8:58 PM  
Blogger the lost one... said...

Thanx a ton srinivas.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Very nice.... Every father has a contribution in a child's life...
I am sure we are proud of our father... now its our turn to make them proud :)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home