Friday, June 10, 2005

The Scary Wedding Galore...

A Photo (of friends) sits in the hands of my teddy next to the bed. When the day gets long and start getting lost, I take a moment and look at it. It not only reminds me of how important I am for people around me but also the good times we have shared and the support that their friendship still gives me today.

Though our lives have gone in different directions, some have moved away, some attending college or establishing their own lives alone or with their spouse... I think the bond we created has kept us close till date. Rare is the week that I don’t get a message on my cell from one of them “coffee at Radhika” or a beautiful friendship quote.

But hey what’s happening on this earth seems the time is too lucky for weddings, or is it just something in the air? For last two yrs I have attended the bridal showers for almost a dozen of friends. Last week I attended one more. Life's about changing. Nothing ever stays the same. But this time it gave me the 'weird' feeling of losing good people around. Kind of shocking it's hard to believe, but just a few more years and these guys are going to be EMPTY-NESTERS with kids in college. Man that really fries my brain.

My friends always carried me through a lot of difficult experiences, and have enriched the good ones. It is the kind of friendship that outlasts disagreements, changes, and separation.

So hope this WEDDING GALORE – the new phase of life, will not break our SACRED BOND.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

its just a phase of life (22-28 years aged) people get married and move to a different life. but that does not mean that prior friendships will get terminated. no. good friends will stay good friends throughout the life. especially when you have mentioned these words ...


My friends always carried me through a lot of difficult experiences, and have enriched the good ones. It is the kind of friendship that outlasts disagreements, changes, and separation

8:42 PM  
Blogger Raju PP said...

well, u have just spoken my words... i always thought about marraiges getting in way of friendships, though till now i havent faced this kinda situation... but as srini said, good friends last forever, no matter what happens in each one's personal lives...
Nice blog... but keep posting more, we would love to share your thoughts:)

8:45 PM  
Blogger the lost one... said...

Srinivas - I read wat u commented about friendship in rajendra's blog so thats g8 to read such a positive comment on friednship... hehaw...

Rajendra - Thanx even i would luv to share them but u know i am a lazy one to type... but ya njoy reading and commenting... Still ill try n put up my thoughts as posts and not comments.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home