Saturday, June 10, 2006

Indescribable Mood!!

Why i have to become happy and frustrated and pissed off all at the same time??? I'm sick of the situations where i can't make up my mind. I want to be released from the presures of ....everything. I keep thinking I need something in my life , but the truth is I don't. I need to do something to get my life in order and just not give a shit about people around me anymore. All they do is bug your head and your life and screw up your plans. I'm gonna start making plans with me in mind. I'm gonna do what's good for me and if someone wants to join in along the way then great, but I will know that the choices I'm making are for me and are my ideas. I feel right now like i'm going crazy. Maybe I just need to shut myself off from the crazys that surround me.

I just wish I could figure my life out. Everytime I think I understand what's going on...Something twists or turns it. Something makes it become soemthing else. Then I feel like I'm back to square one again. I just want to find where I belong... my place in this world... what God has in store for me. I feel like he keeps giving me twists and turns and I just want to tell him i can't take it anymore. I want to scream in frustration!!!Jesus I'm sick of this indescribable mood of mine!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm.. not a good situation to be in.. but remember its a passing phase and it happens to most of us..
I cant really comment on this, as I have no clue as to what you are going thru, but can say this,
Cheer up.. Lifes there to live!!
Let go and keep yourself together, hope you got the pt.. Take care :)

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life sucks - but cheer up anyway...

6:08 AM  
Blogger the lost one... said...

hey naren thanx waise we already had a discussion on this blog ...

n mr. or ms. anonymous if u cm back here pls tell me ur name.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home